Artificial Intelligence for Smart Cities and Industries
Urban people group are logically turning towards explicit advances to convey issues related to society, science, morphology and various others. The creating thought of Smart Cities extraordinarily bolsters this probability by propelling the joining of sensors and Big Data through the Internet of Things (IoT). This surge of data gets new possible results the arrangement and the leading body of urban territories a similar measure of monetary conceivable outcomes. While Big Data getting ready through Artificial Intelligence (AI) can remarkably add to the urban surface, sensibility and liveability estimations at any rate ought not to be ignored for imaginative ones. As showed by the data dispersed by the UN, the all-out people will reach up to the farthest reaches of 9.7 billion preceding the completion of 2050. It is presumed that for all intents and purposes 70% of that people will be a urban masses with various urban zones satisfying over 10m tenants. As the number creates, we'll have to encounter challenges with respect to making a course of action for resources and imperativeness to the whole of the tenants and at the same time, keeping up a vital good ways from condition breaking down. Another fundamental test is association and the administrators to prevent sanitation issues, mitigate traffic stop up, route bad behaviour, etc.
Regardless, gigantic quantities of these issues can be stifled by the usage of AI-enabled IoT. Using mechanical progress to support the new experience for inhabitants can fill their hearts with bliss to-day living progressively pleasing and secure. This has offered to climb to sagacious urban territories. A smart city is a city that uses information and advances to improve the quality and execution of urban organizations (like essentialness and transportation), thusly reduces the usage of advantages, thwarts wastage, and by and large expenses. Splendid urban regions have ICT just as use development in a way that emphatically impacts the tenants.
Smart Cities and Artificial Intelligence offers an intensive evaluation of how the smart city establishments are made at different scales through automated thinking headways, for instance, geospatial information, data examination, data portrayal, clever related things, and quick natural frameworks handiness. Progressing propels in electronic thinking attract us closer to making a persistent reproduced model of human-made and trademark structures, from urban regions to transportation establishments to utility frameworks. This continuous living model empowers us to all the bound to manage and improve these working structures, making them dynamically watchful. Keen Cities and Artificial Intelligence gives a multidisciplinary, joined procedure, using speculative and applied bits of information, for the evaluation of savvy city situations.
This special issue shows how the mechanized and physical universes are associated inside this organic framework, and how nonstop data arrangement is changing the possibility of our urban as well as industrial condition. It gives a fresh sweeping perspective on the natural framework designing, advances, and parts that include the masterminding and execution of sharp city and industry establishments. This special issue also shows how the computerized and physical universes are connected inside this biological system, and how continuous information assortment is changing the idea of our urban and industry condition. It gives a crisp all-encompassing viewpoint on the biological system engineering, advances, and parts that involve the arranging and execution of keen city and industry foundations.
This Special Issue expects original and high quality submissions related (but not limited) to one or more of the following topics:
- A system of smart things (sensors, cameras, actuators, etc) for aggregation of data using AI
- Smart parking and traffic management using AI
- AI-based and green-based supply chains
- Improving the driving safety in urban communities using AI
- Tools and techniques to analyse and visualize aggregated data by sensors
- Data storage technique, getting insight into data using AI
- Streaming data processor for aggregating data streams and distributing them to a data storage device and control applications
- Helping authorities get familiar with how individuals use urban areas using AI
- Trust management schemes for AI enabled smart cities using emerging technologies
- Security, privacy, and reliability of smart city and industry applications using Edge Computing and Blockchain.
- Novel or improved nature-inspired optimization algorithms in enhancing Industry 5.0 and the connectivity of any components for smart cities.
- Significant cuts in unplanned downtime to better-designed products
- Submission: July 1, 2021 June 1, 2021
- Author notification: August 1, 2021 July 1, 2021
- Revised papers: August 20, 2021` August 1, 2021
- Final decision: September 1, 2021
- Camera Ready papers due: September 10, 2021
- Publication: September 20, 2021
Original and unpublished works on any of the topics aforementioned or related are welcome. The SCPE journal has a rigorous peer-reviewing process and papers will be reviewed by at least two referees. All submitted papers must be formatted according to the journal's instructions, which can be found at:
Special issue editors:
Ashutosh Sharma, School of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Lovely Professional University, India
Pradeep Kumar Singh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Wei-Chiang Hong, School of Education Intelligent Technology, Jiangsu Normal University, China
Gaurav Dhiman, Department of Computer Science, Government Bikram College of Commerce, India,
Adam Slowik, Koszalin University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics and Computer Science Department of Computer Engineering, Poland